Sunday, October 17, 2010

funbooth, will you marry me?

I went to a wedding on Friday. It was just lovely. The bride and groom were so happy. Everyone cried, including the men. It was a day that celebrated the love between the happy couple, but also the love they share with their families and the community they they come from.

Apart from enjoying the love in the room, it was also the place where I discovered the funbooth. It is a portable photo booth that you stand in, cue pose, have 4 photos taken, and then get cute little prints to take home with you. I can't really explain why, but I just love photos. All types. Any camera. This being the digital age, I love photos even more when I can hold them in my hand instantly. Polaroid cameras are on my current crush list. So this booth is really just a large version of a polaroid camera. Oh, and did I mention they had a suitcase of props to use as well? I basically wanted to keep going in it. all. night. long.

My sole mission in life is now to have a party that warrants hiring the funbooth. Is it wrong to want to get married just to have one?


No comments:

Post a Comment