Sunday, August 8, 2010

Smells like Summer

Today I went walking with camera, boyfriend and Manu The Dog. I almost tricked myself into thinking it was summer. We went to the beach, where Manu The Dog terrorised poor unsuspecting beach goers. We walked to the fruit shop, where I managed to sneak carob buds and felafels into the shopping basket. We came home and cooked up a feast that included sweet potato chips and a salad with Haloumi. It was a day that proved it's the simple things that matter.

This mock summer day made me so excited about getting creative. Summer inspires me and makes me want to make the most of every waking hour. Winter not so much*. I came home and started planning some of the creative projects I want to work on. More on those later this week...



Here are some highlights of said walk:
















See you in the summer!

The best time of year because there is real sunshine all the time and my Grandpa dresses up as Santa.



*I hibernate, my legs turn ghostly white, my hair goes frizzy and I give girls greasy looks when I see they aren't wearing stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment